xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Neil Graham <ne...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Nomination of Mukul Gandhi for Xerces PMC Membership
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 02:24:24 GMT
Hi all.  While I've got my PMC hat out, +1 to Mukul as well.  As
heartening as it is that we have long-standing contributors like Khaled,
it's great to see new, dedicated blood in the project too.

Thanks,
Neil
Neil Graham
Manager, XML Transformation and Query Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  905-413-3519, T/L 313-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

Michael Glavassevich/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
04/30/2010 04:57 PM
Please respond to
j-dev@xerces.apache.org

j-dev@xerces.apache.org, c-dev@xerces.apache.org
cc
private@xerces.apache.org
Subject
[VOTE]: Nomination of Mukul Gandhi for Xerces PMC Membership

Hi all,

Mukul is a very active contributor / committer to Xerces-J. Over the last
year he has built a good relationship between our community and Eclipse
through his work on XML Schema 1.1 assertions / XPath 2.0 in Xerces and
PsychoPath (Eclipse XPath 2.0 processor). He's shown great dedication to
the project for much longer than that. I think he would make an excellent
addition to the PMC and propose that he become a member.

To start here's my +1.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development