xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Xerces-J Plan for 2010
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 21:24:29 GMT

Hi Khaled,

Had good intentions of releasing 2.10.0 last year but then became very busy
with other things. There were a few more JIRAs I was hoping to get to, but
agree it's been too long since we've had a release and should probably just
stop where we are now and make that available as Xerces-J 2.10.0. If we
freeze the code soon and start to focus on documentation, testing and the
other odds and ends needed for a release I think May 31st is doable.

By the way, thanks for fixing that old regex bug (XERCESJ-589). It had 14
votes against it from users and was the most popular issue in Xerces JIRA
until today.

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Parser Development