xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Gareth Reakes <gar...@we7.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Nomination of Mukul Gandhi for Xerces PMC Membership
Date Sat, 01 May 2010 06:38:06 GMT

+1

Gareth

On 30 Apr 2010, at 21:57, Michael Glavassevich wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Mukul is a very active contributor / committer to Xerces-J. Over the last year he has
built a good relationship between our community and Eclipse through his work on XML Schema
1.1 assertions / XPath 2.0 in Xerces and PsychoPath (Eclipse XPath 2.0 processor). He's shown
great dedication to the project for much longer than that. I think he would make an excellent
addition to the PMC and propose that he become a member.

--
Gareth Reakes, CTO         WE7 - Great Music, Free
+44-20-7117-0809                    http://www.we7.com