xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Gareth Reakes <gar...@we7.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Nomination of Khaled Noaman for Xerces PMC Membership
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 01:08:41 GMT

+1

Gareth

On 3 May 2010, at 15:49, Michael Glavassevich wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Many of you probably know Khaled from the time he spent working on Xerces-C++. He's one
of the few active committers who has been around since the early days (November 2000) of the
project. Lately he's been leading the XML Schema 1.1 development effort in Xerces-J and also
mentoring students for GSoC. With his great contributions and sustained commitment to the
project I think Khaled would also make an excellent addition to the PMC and propose that he
become a member.

--
Gareth Reakes, CTO         WE7 - Great Music, Free
+44-20-7117-0809                    http://www.we7.com