xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From David Cargill <cargi...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: New Xerces Chair
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:32:21 GMT

+1.

Thanks for all your work Gareth.

Regards,
David A. Cargill
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
(905) 413-2371, tie 313
cargilld@ca.ibm.com

             Gareth Reakes
             <gareth@we7.com>
             08/16/2009 12:15          c-dev@xerces.apache.org,
             PM                        j-dev@xerces.apache.org,
                                       private@xerces.apache.org
                                                                        cc
             Please respond to
             c-dev@xerces.apac                                     Subject
                  he.org               New Xerces Chair

Hey all,

I have been with the Xerces project for a fair while now but recently I
have not been able to devote enough time to the project. I can't see this
changing any time soon and so I want to step down from being the chair of
the PMC. I would also like to nominate Michael Glavassevich for the role.
If anyone would like to suggest another person then please do.

+1 for Michael

Cheers,

Gareth,

--
Gareth Reakes, CTO         WE7 - Great Music, Free
+44-20-7117-0809                    http://www.we7.com.