xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Kelly <rak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC Update
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2009 13:05:34 GMT
Hi again,

First of all, apologies for the late update, my new semester has
started here and it's been quite busy.
However I've still been working away on my code and I think the
functionality is mostly complete at
this stage,  but I still have some bugs to fix and a lot of testing to do.

I have a few more questions:

I've added some code to normalize() functions in various Node
subclasses.  Do I need to generate a new
serialization version for these classes (I didn't change any data
members)?  If so, how do i do that?

Another question I had that I want to find out the name of the element
currently being processed.  Is there
a generic way to get this information from within the pipeline or do I
need to keep track of the current
element within my component?

Thanks,
Richard