xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From juho <j.houll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Create dynamicly XML From XSD
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:43:36 GMT

Hi,

I just want to be sure i understood well, because i saw Xerces have version
with DOM3 supports, but you say i do not implements DOM3 validation for the
moment ? is it exact?

If it is, i will try to keep my solutions and use JAXP Validation on runtime
to check if for each Dom modification, document stay valid.
My actual development is heavy, because i uqse JDom so i write XML on temp
file and load it to validate him.
Next, if it is valid i wrote him in final, else i inform from erros. But i
hope i can use Dom Validation in place of File load validation.

Thanks for your time.