xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From juho <j.houll...@gmail.com>
Subject Create dynamicly XML From XSD
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:33:35 GMT

Hello,

My problem is i have to create an UI (a JTree) to create/load XML file from
XSD.
On start, the UI should create athe minimlist XML from Mandatory elements
ansd attributes
and cross(+) in Jtree Model permits to add element or attributes.

I found in first an library to parse XSD, name XSOM, and for each DOM
element i have an Element wrapper with himself and an element descriptor
with availables sub-elements, attributes ...

After make research to evoluate my product, i learnt about PSVI which are
affected directly to the element.
But if i understand correctly, they are affected after validation, it should
work when i load XMl files but when i create XML DOM what i need its to have
PSVI from father to know what child i can add.

If i choose to change from XSOM to Xerces it's to use the Validation on
Element to add dynamic errors for users when they add an element or an
value, if it is valid from XSD.

If someone could give me an idea on how i can do that with Xerces,
Thanks in advance.

P.S: Sorry for possible syntax errors, i'm french and not really good in
english.