xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gelhaus <gelh...@upb.de>
Subject Study on communication and collaboration in software development teams
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:12:56 GMT
Dear Apache Xerces Java XML Parser developer,

within the scope of my diploma thesis at the University of Paderborn, Germany, with the title
"Study about communication and collaboration in software development in teams" I am conducting
a survey of members of software development teams.

I would be very grateful if you help me in my studies and answer the survey at http://thales.cs.upb.de/limesurvey185/index.php?lang=en&sid=91192&token=mb3kekxus5udpze

This is the official description of the survey:

In the last years many means of communication and collaboration were introduced in software
projects to assist the development teams with their daily work.

With this study we want to identify requirements for a communication- and collaboration-supporting
platform for software development. For this purpose we will evaluate the utilization and effectiveness
of different means of communication and collaboration in solving software and managerial problems
in software development teams.

The survey will take about 10-15 minutes and contains 55 questions that cover various topics.

Many thanks for your support of my research. If there are any further questions, don't hesitate
to contact me.

Best regards from Paderborn, Germany

Martin Gelhaus (gelhaus@upb.de)

Click here to do the survey:
http://thales.cs.upb.de/limesurvey185/index.php?lang=en&sid=91192&token=mb3kekxus5udpze

----
Martin Gelhaus

Graduand at Didactics of Informatics chair at University of Paderborn
F├╝rstenallee 11
Room F2.416
D-33102 Paderborn