xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From "Ludger Buenger" <ludger.buen...@realobjects.com>
Subject AW: Implementing Xerces 2.9 problem
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:58:22 GMT
You need to include xml-apis.jar into the classpath too...

Von: Weston, Steven [mailto:Steven.Weston@compuware.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 18. Januar 2008 15:37
An: j-dev@xerces.apache.org
Betreff: Implementing Xerces 2.9 problem

I'm trying to implement the newer Xerces SAX 2.9 parser.  For ease of
use (at least I thought) I used the provided instructions to create a
single xerces.jar file from the 2.9 components.  From what I read it
looked like this should allow me to do a straight replacement of the
older 1.x xerces.jar with this new one.  However, when I try to compile
my code I'm getting an error about the Attributes2 class.  The top few
lines from the error stack are as follows...

ava.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xml/sax/ext/Attributes2
        at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:251)

Can anyone tell me how to resolve this compile issue so I can implement
the newer parser?

Thanks
steve

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only.
It contains information that may be confidential. Unless you are the
named addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it,
or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in error please notify
us immediately and then destroy it.