xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Glavassevich <mrgla...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Xerces-AS3 port
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 04:01:29 GMT
Hi Claus,

Provided that your derivative of Xerces-J complies with the terms of the
Apache License, v2.0 [1] I doubt folks here would have an issue with it.
If this is something you're thinking of donating to the Apache Software
Foundation at some point to start a new Xerces sub-project, I believe you
would need to submit a formal software grant [2] and possibly also enter
the project into the Incubator [3].

Thanks.

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
[2] http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt