xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Neil Graham <ne...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Xerces-J 2.7.0 Release on Friday, June 24th
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 03:19:03 GMT
Hi all,

Here's my +1.  Thanks to all the Xerces-J community and especially to
Michael, Neil Delima and Ankit for their hard work in getting Xerces-J in
excellent shape, from both a conformance and performance perspective, for
a new release!

Cheers,
Neil
Neil Graham
Manager, XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  905-413-3519, T/L 969-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

Michael Glavassevich/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
06/21/2005 05:52 PM
Please respond to
pmc

pmc@xerces.apache.org
cc
j-dev@xerces.apache.org
Subject
Re: [VOTE]: Xerces-J 2.7.0 Release on Friday, June 24th

Before folks start correcting me, I meant the parsing portion of JAXP 1.3.

The upcoming Xalan release will complete the transformer portion of JAXP
1.3.

Michael Glavassevich/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA wrote on 06/21/2005 05:49:29 PM:

> Hi PMCers,
>
> As of today, we now have a functionally complete implementation of JAXP
> 1.3 in CVS. The remainder of this week committers are focusing on fixing

> bugs and making documentation improvements.
>
> A vote to have a Xerces 2.7.0 release was held among the committers in
May
> [1]. The result of the vote was six (6) +1 votes, zero (0) -1 votes.
> Keeping with the original proposal, I ask that PMC members vote on
having
> the Xerces-J 2.7.0 release this Friday (June 24th).
>
> To start, here's my +1.
>
> [1]
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=xerces-j-
> dev@xml.apache.org&by=thread&from=1013001