xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From "Neil Graham" <ne...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: SDDeclInvalid message missing substitution text
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:39:43 GMT
Hi Neil.  I've committed this fix to CVS.

Thanks,
Neil
Neil Graham
XML Parser Development
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone:  905-413-3519, T/L 969-3519
E-mail:  neilg@ca.ibm.com

|         |           Neil             |
|         |           Delima/Toronto/IB|
|         |           M@IBMCA          |
|         |           04/28/2003 06:06 |
|         |           xerces-j-dev     |

  |       To:       xerces-j-dev@xml.apache.org
                                                      |
  |       cc:
                                                      |
  |       Subject:  SDDeclInvalid message missing substitution text

The substitution text for the message:
SDDeclInvalid = The standalone document declaration value must be \"yes\"
or \"no\", not \"{0}\"
from the properties file XMLMessages.properties is absent and can
demonstrated by running the sax or dom Counter samples against the attached
test case test.xml.  The attached patches should fix this.

Thanks,
Neil Delima - IBM

(See attached file: XMLScanner-patch.txt)(See attached file:
XML11DocumentScannerImpl-patch.txt)(See attached file: test.xml)

#### XMLScanner-patch.txt has been removed from this note on April 28 2003
by Neil Graham
#### XML11DocumentScannerImpl-patch.txt has been removed from this note on
April 28 2003 by Neil Graham
#### test.xml has been removed from this note on April 28 2003 by Neil
Graham