xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Rajiv Shivane <mur...@yahoo.com>
Subject Error recovery while parsing XMLs ..
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 04:19:48 GMT
Hello all,

I need an XML parser which can recover from malformed
xml errors and continue parsing. I was trying to see
if there is a feature in the parser which can be
enabled to make this happen. If such a feature exists
can someone give me a reference on how to enable it.

I was looking at the sources and I think that the
feature does not exist currently. I was also looking
at the nekoHTML sources and saw that the recovery has
been coded explicitly in the scanner [and there is
also a TagBalancer filter]. Is such a feature planned
for the xml parser? Is some one working on it? Could
someone give me some pointers on how to go about doing
this?

Thanks!
Rajiv