xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Goldberg <MGoldb...@yet2.com>
Subject Repost of IllegalFacetValueException Error-Help Requested
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 16:03:20 GMT
All,

I still get the IllegalFacetValueException documented below.  At one point,
someone responded asking which versions of UNIX and JVM I am using.  I
replied that I am using Sun Solaris 5.7 and JVM 1.1.7.  Unfortunately, I
have not seen a response since my reply.  Perhaps my reply never made it, so
here it is again.

I would appreciate some help with this annoying problem.  Is there a place
to report problems and get technical support with Xerces other than this
mailing list?

Thanks,
Michael
mgoldberg@yet2.com