xerces-j-dev mailing list archives

From MORÁVEK Peter <mora...@pobox.sk>
Subject HTMLEntities
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2000 19:08:17 GMT

I've had problems with some slovak characters in my files while processing
by Cocoon (1.7.2).
I've looked through the Xecers 1.0.3 source code and I found
HTMLentities.res file,
which defines conversion between Unicode characters and HTML entities. So
I've added
the missed characters (from ISO-8859-2) to this file. Because the missed
characters don't
have corresponding html entities I've put them into .res file in format
'#xxx', so I had to
change the comment character of this file to '*'. Because of this change,
there should be
made change in HTMLdtd.java class, which reads the definitions from .res

I've include these two files to this mail as attachments. Please check them
and if it's possible
commit them to the CVS.

In case of problems feel free to contact me.

Thanks in advance

Peter Moravek

View raw message