xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From neetha.pa...@schneider-electric.com
Subject Fw: Issues in Xerces C parser version 2.7
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 04:00:25 GMT
Hi

Kindly look into this issue ASAP.
Awaiting for your reply.

Regards,
Neetha

<Previous mail>
Hello!!

Firstly, thank you for the reply.

Please find below the snapshots of the schema for the two errors.
(1)The error related to patterns: Value 'LLN0' does not match regular
expression facet 'L[A-Z]*|LLN0'

(2) The error related to 'restriction' tag: The type 'tP_Port' is a simple
type. It cannot be used in a derivation by RESTRICTION for a complexType

I replaced Xerces C 2.7 with Xerces C 2.8 with absolutely no code change
in my tool and saw that the first error (related to patterns) is no more
thrown but the second error (w.r.t 'restriction') still exists.

So I tried with Xerces C 3.1.1(latest version) instead of Xerces C 2.8 and
found the following issues.
(1) Classes like DOMBuilder, DOMWriter do not exist in xercesc_3_1_1
(2) 'createDOMWriter' : is not a member of
'xercesc_3_1::DOMImplementationLS'
(3) 'getErrorNode' : is not a member of 'xercesc_3_1::DOMLocator'

Regards,
Neetha