xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From Siva Chandran P <siva.chandra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues in Xerces C parser version 2.7
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 05:16:28 GMT
Hi Neetha,

I've been using Xerces-C++ 3.1.1 schema validation without any problem and
the errors you've pasted looks more like incorrect usage of than a problem
with Xerces 3.1.1. You can refer my example
http://sivachandranp.wordpress.com/2010/10/10/xml-schema-validation-using-xerces-c/to
know how to do schema validation with Xerces 3.1.1.

Thanks & Regards,
Siva Chandran P