xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From unique_suresh <uniquesur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please Help : XercesDOMParser and DOMLSParser Schema validation is not the same
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2011 16:06:51 GMT

Hello Alberto,

 Thanks for your reply. Its working with third flag enabled. Thanks a lot.
=)

Now I am trying to load Schema from XML attribute instead of external
XMLEntityResolver based on sample from Xerces and internet. When I use
noNamespece XML with XSD the callback function "resolveEntity" called by
parser if I use xml with namespece then it is not working.

I think, I was missing some flags to set before parsing xml file OR
something wrong with my XML/XSD. But I don't have any issue for same xml
file if load grammar externally with specific file path. ( Which we have
discussed before)

Overall, the idea is to auto load xsd by parsing attribute info from xml and
call XMLEntityResolver to redirect the path to local file system. But I
never received call back to "resolveEntity" function.

Please note that, the same code works fine for NoNamespce xml but Something
I am missing here to work for with Name-space. Can you please help.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p32532099/SchemaValidator1.cpp
SchemaValidator1.cpp
http://old.nabble.com/file/p32532099/test1.xml test1.xml
http://old.nabble.com/file/p32532099/test1.xsd test1.xsd

Thanks in advance.

-Suresh

Hi Suresh,
if you want to re-use during the parsing the grammar that you manually
load, you need to add the third argument of loadGrammar, setting it to
true. Otherwise you are parsing the schema, but not caching it for later
use.

Alberto