xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From "Dantzler, DeWayne C" <dewayne.c.dantz...@boeing.com>
Subject What Compilier options for xerces-c-3.0.1 are requred to support proxy network navigation
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:58:11 GMT
Hello

The problem is that there is a proxy between Xerces and the outside World and I need Xerces
to perform XML validation against a schema which includes online references to an external
scheme (e.g <xs:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/myspace schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/schema.xsd"/>.

So, I need to know the compiler options and network library to include for xerces-c-3.0.1
to support setting the proxy host and port similar to how Xerces-j does with the two system
properties: "http.proxyHost" and "http.proxyPort". Also, can someone provide me with the link
to the documenation on the API to use to set these Properties?

Thanks

DeWayne Dantlzer