xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From Vitaly Prapirny <m...@mebius.net>
Subject Re: What Compilier options for xerces-c-3.0.1 are requred to support proxy network navigation
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:35:26 GMT
Hi,

schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/schema.xsd"/>.

> So, I need to know the compiler options and network library
 > to include for xerces-c-3.0.1 to support setting the proxy
 > host and port similar to how Xerces-j does with the two
 > system properties: "http.proxyHost" and "http.proxyPort".
 > Also, can someone provide me with the link to the documenation
 > on the API to use to set these Properties?

I believe you should use the libcurl library net accessor with
the http_proxy environment variable for such a feature.

Please look at http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/build-3.html#UNIX for
the option to enabling the right net accessor
(--enable-netaccessor-curl) and at
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-tutorial.html for the
http_proxy environment variable description.

I personally don't use the libcurl so can't provide more help.

Good luck!
	Vitaly