xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From I S <ish...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating an input source from an IPv6 address
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 19:58:35 GMT
Hi,
I'm using Xerces 3.0.1 and I need to parse a document specified by an IPv6
address, e.g. http://[2001:0db8:85a3:08d3:1319:8a2e:0370:7348]/doc.xml. I
can't create an input source for the document using XMLURL as it fails
during the address formatting check. I can see support for IPv6 formatted
addresses in the XMLUri class, but I don't see anything in the API that
takes an XMLUri for constructing an input source or parsing directly from an
XMLUri. Is it possible to create an input source from an XMLUri? If not,
does anyone know how I can parse a document specified by an IPv6 address?

Thanks,
Ish