xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com>
Subject Re: BUG found in IGXMLScanner2.cpp
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:27:42 GMT
Hi Ben,

Ben Griffin <ben@redsnapper.net> writes:

> Do you have / is there a sample for loading an xml schema and then
> parsing a file against it?

You can add schemaLocation into the XML file and then use one of
the examples (e.g., DOMCount) to parse it with validation. If that
doesn't reproduce the problem, then, as you suggest, you will need
to create a small test case that mimics your code.

> Alternatively I can send you the schemas and xml files - but if you
> can't replicate the error from those, it may be a waste of time for you.

The best way would be to create a bug report and attach the files
to it:

http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/bug-report.html

Thanks,
	Boris