xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From "Dantzler, DeWayne C" <dewayne.c.dantz...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: How to get Xerces to recognize external entity callouts
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 22:25:58 GMT
HI Alberto

I ran across a reference(link below) given by you a few years ago on a similar problem which
I think is related to mine.
http://marc.info/?l=xerces-c-users&m=118373267604850&w=2

I forgot to mention that I'm also behind a firewall and need to access our company's proxy.
I don't know if a NetAccessor was compiled in our version of Xerces. How can I verify this?
Also, here is how I'm invoking the parser.

Thanks

Code snippet
_XmlDOMParser->setEntityResolver(resolver);
_XmlDOMParser->setValidationScheme(_XmlDOMParser->Val_Always);
_XmlDOMParser->setDoSchema(false);
_XmlDOMParser->parse(xmlDoc2Parse);

DeWayne Dantlzer

-----Original Message-----
From: Alberto Massari [mailto:amassari@datadirect.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 12:05 AM
To: c-users@xerces.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to get Xerces to recognize external entity callouts

Hi,
how are you invoking the parsing? Maybe you disabled external enitity resolution, or you didn't
compile a NetAccessor inside Xerces.

Alberto

Dantzler, DeWayne C wrote:
> Hello guys
>
> I'm getting Xerces parse errors and I believe it is because the entity callouts can not
be located(see below). How do I get Xerces to follow the URL in the entity callout to resolve
this. I'm running Xerces 2.7.0 and not sure if this feature is supported. Do I need to upgrade
Xerces?