xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From Ben Griffin <...@redsnapper.net>
Subject Re: BUG found in IGXMLScanner2.cpp
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:10:21 GMT
Hi Dave,

Do you have / is there a sample for loading an xml schema and then
parsing a file against it?
I've narrowed the schema and xml files down - but I want to replicate
the error in a small source sample rather than my rather large engine.
Alternatively I can send you the schemas and xml files - but if you
can't replicate the error from those, it may be a waste of time for you.

I am currently using a DOMLSParser, but I doubt it has anything to do
with that level of the code..

Best regards
	Ben.