xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From Ben Griffin <...@redsnapper.net>
Subject Crash in getAttDef when fAttDefs = NULL ...
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:52:16 GMT
Essentially the value of fAttDefs is 0x0 but it isn't?!

The method here is causing difficulties for me.
When fAttDefs is NULL, it's value is appearing as 0xfffffffe00000001,
so it resolves to true and therefore the getter (for a NULL object) is
invoked, causing an inevitable crash.
I am not sure why the value of fAttDefs appears as 0x0 on the right
side of my screen and as 0xfffffffe00000001 on the bottom.
Maybe I am not setting a compile flag correctly?

Is this something to do with 64 bit addressing? (This is XCode on Snow
Leopard)