xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Massari <amass...@datadirect.com>
Subject Re: How to get Xerces to recognize external entity callouts
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:04:55 GMT
Hi,
how are you invoking the parsing? Maybe you disabled external enitity
resolution, or you didn't compile a NetAccessor inside Xerces.

Alberto

Dantzler, DeWayne C wrote:
> Hello guys
>
> I'm getting Xerces parse errors and I believe it is because the entity callouts can not
be located(see below). How do I get Xerces to follow the URL in the entity callout to resolve
this. I'm running Xerces 2.7.0 and not sure if this feature is supported. Do I need to upgrade
Xerces?

"http://www.w3.org/2003/entities/2007/isoamsc.ent" >