xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From Thomy <thomas.palf...@gmail.com>
Subject patternMatch and regular expression syntax
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 12:47:20 GMT

Hi !

I'm trying to use XMLString::patternMatch to check syntax of XMLString gived
by a user.

i made a pattern to recognize an id : PAG_[0-9]{1,}
My test id is PAG_1
i call patternMatch with an XMLString containing "PAG_1" and check with this
pattern :
const XMLCh AltoXMLConst::validPage[] =
{
	chLatin_P,chLatin_A,chLatin_G,chUnderscore, chOpenSquare, chDigit_0,
chDash, chDigit_9, chCloseSquare, chOpenCurly, chDigit_1, chComma,
chCloseCurly, chNull
};

it's return -1. I guess i have a syntax problem because if i made a pattern
which is "PAG_" it's return 0.
Is there a problem with my syntax of "any number from 1 to infinite", how to
write it well ?

Thx in advance for your help