xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From michelle....@sybase.com
Subject Re: substitution group in Xerces 2.8
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 01:54:49 GMT
Sorry for that...  would not do that in future.

Thanks for your reply.  However, why xerces 2.1 is ok?  Is there anything
in xerces 2.8 that "corrected" the wrong behavior in xerces 2.1?

Boris Kolpackov <boris@codesynthesis.com>
07/07/2009 11:24 AM
Please respond to
c-users@xerces.apache.org

c-users@xerces.apache.org
cc
michelle.lim@sybase.com
Subject
Re: substitution group in Xerces 2.8

Michelle,

Please don't cross-post to multiple mailing lists. c-users is
sufficient for questions about Xerces-C++ usage.

http://www-edm/remote/svr/groups/xmltest/xmlschema/XBRL_Reuters/Reuters-Interims-xbrl-001.xsd

> http://www.iasb.org.uk/xbrl/2002-02-25/003 http://www-edm/remote/svr/gro
> ups/xmltest/xmlschema/XBRL_Reuters/UK-draft-25-Feb-2002-v2-003.xsd"
>
> [...[
>
> In addition, if I switched the 2 pairs of the schemaLocation, it will
> work.  Any idea why?

Probably because the first schema (Reuters-Interims-xbrl-001.xsd)
imports (directly or indirectly) another schema for the
http://www.iasb.org.uk/xbrl/2002-02-25/003 namespace. As a result,
UK-draft-25-Feb-2002-v2-003.xsd is ignored since Xerces-C++ thinks
it already has the grammar for this namespace.

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov, Code Synthesis Tools
http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog