xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From Peter.Mar...@trilliumsoftware.com
Subject Peter Marron/ESW/HarteHanksInc is out of the office.
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 07:41:31 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  09/07/2009 and will not return until
10/07/2009.

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible
for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from
disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you have received
this
communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy and delete any copies you may
have
received.