xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From Rupanu Ranjaneswar <rupanu_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to create DOMDocument from XML string.
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 06:44:29 GMT
For encoding issue this is what i did..
DOMLSOutput* output = pImplement->createLSOutput();	output->setEncoding(L"UTF-8");XMLFormatTarget* pTarget
= new LocalFileFormatTarget("DOMString1.xml");	output->setByteStream(pTarget);	pSerializer->write(pDOMDocument,output);
thanks & regardsrupanu
--- On Fri, 7/24/09, Alberto Massari <amassari@datadirect.com> wrote:

From: Alberto Massari <amassari@datadirect.com>
Subject: Re: How to create DOMDocument from XML string.
To: c-users@xerces.apache.org
Date: Friday, July 24, 2009, 5:18 AM

See the MemParse example for an example on how to parse an XML string, and DOMPrint to see
how to force a specific encoding when saving to a file.

Alberto

Rupanu Ranjaneswar wrote:
> Hi , I was able to resolve the previous issue searching in the mail archieves.However
UTF-16 to UTF-8 transcoding doesn't seem to be working.
> I have a XMl string  (whole content of an XML file), please tell me how do i create
a DOMDocument out of it. parse function of XercesDOMParser doesn't seem to be parsing an XML
string..