xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From "Rackl, Robert G" <robert.g.ra...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: Using Schema in DOMCount
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 17:53:16 GMT
Thank you, Alberto.
Modified the command like so:

./DOMCount.g++ -v=always -n -s -f ~/practice/SamplePanelDat.xml

Modified the first few lines of the input file as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<PanelData xmlns="http://www.w3schools.com"
	xsi:namespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.w3schools.com
~/practice/ADINB_PanelData.xsd">
	<Identification ID="12345" Case="Sample for demonstrating XML
format, successful aero data extraction, fictitious data"/>

Schema file not changed.

I am still getting the same errors. Do you see anything else wrong?

  -_r4_\.
___`o-#^o`__

-----Original Message-----
From: Alberto Massari [mailto:amassari@datadirect.com]
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 09:56
To: c-users@xerces.apache.org
Subject: Re: Using Schema in DOMCount

Two things are wrong here:
1) you need the -n option to enable namespaces
2) the schema is for the namespace http://www.w3schools.com, the XML
document uses that namespace, but you bind them by using the
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation (that should be used for documents that
don't use namespaces). You should use an attribute
xsi:namespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.w3schools.com
~/practice/ADINB_PanelData.xsd"

Alberto