xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From "Vyacheslav V. Yurkov" <uvv.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Several questions about Xerces-3.0
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:08:35 GMT
2009/7/27 Alberto Massari <amassari@datadirect.com>

> ICU gives you the capability of processing a lot more encodings than the
> plain Xerces, but it requires you to bundle an external library that is
> pretty big.
> Did you add the -L<xerces path> -lxerces-c options to the link command line
> ?
>
> Alberto
>
> Hi Alberto,
thank you for your answer.

I figured out what the problem was. Yes, I added -lxerces-c option but it
was added at the beginning of the libraries list. I add it to the end of the
list and application links with no errors.
Can you also clarify the difference between plain sockets and libcurl?
--
Vyacheslav V. Yurkov <uvv.mail@gmail.com>       Team Leader
Norilsk

Software Development Department