xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Massari <amass...@datadirect.com>
Subject Re: How to create DOMDocument from XML string.
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:18:09 GMT
See the MemParse example for an example on how to parse an XML string,
and DOMPrint to see how to force a specific encoding when saving to a file.

Alberto

Rupanu Ranjaneswar wrote:
> Hi , I was able to resolve the previous issue searching in the mail archieves.However
UTF-16 to UTF-8 transcoding doesn't seem to be working.
> I have a XMl string  (whole content of an XML file), please tell me how do i create a
DOMDocument out of it. parse function of XercesDOMParser doesn't seem to be parsing an XML
string..