xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From caox <c...@lightpole.net>
Subject Re: how to validate the input source?
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 03:31:30 GMT
David Bertoni 写道:
> caox wrote:
>> David Bertoni 写道:

>>> Did you create a custom ErrorHandler instance and install it in the
>>> parser?
>>>
>>> Dave
>>>

>> I didn't.But how to install a ErrorHandler instance in a DOMLSParser
>> instance. I don't find the setXXX() method for this.
> OK, you actually need a DOMErrorHandler, rather than an ErrorHandler.
>
> The DOMPrint sample application has an example of setting the correct
> DOMConfiguration property.  To adapt it to your use, just call
> DOMLSParser::getDomConfig() and the set the property:
>
>     DOMErrorHandler* myErrorHandler = new myDOMErrorHandler();
>     DOMConfiguration* config = parser->getDomConfig();
>     config->setParameter(XMLUni::fgDOMErrorHandler, myErrorHandler);
>
> Dave

I have modified the code in DOMPrint sample to use DOMLSParserImpl
instead of XercesDOMParser for testing, like below:

    DOMLSParserImpl* parser = new DOMLSParserImpl;
    DOMConfiguration* domConfig = parser->getDomConfig();

    DOMTreeErrorReporter *errReporter = new DOMTreeErrorReporter();
    domConfig->setParameter(XMLUni::fgDOMErrorHandler, errReporter);

And the result is quite different from using XercesDOMParser.

    XercesDOMParser *parser = new XercesDOMParser;

    DOMTreeErrorReporter *errReporter = new DOMTreeErrorReporter();
    parser->setErrorHandler(errReporter);

The code has been attached. Could you please find where the problem is?