xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From krishnakenga...@bel.co.in
Subject undefined reference to 'xercesc_2_8::DOMImplementation::getImplementation'
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 03:04:33 GMT
Hi,

      I have built xerces 2.8 library on QNX 6.3 successfully. When, I tried to use it my
application, I am getting
the following error :

  /usr/qnx630/target/qnx6/include/cpp/xlocale:899 : undefined reference to
'xercesc_2_8::DOMImplementation::getImplementation'

      I am able to link the library, but getting error for this function.

Note :
     While building the xerces 2.8 library, I got compilation error in wchar.h located at

/usr/qnx630/target/qnx6/include/wchar.h ( This file was required by
src/xercesc/utils/Transcoders/IconvGNUTransService.cpp)

     std::size_t - compiler flagged an error saying size_t is undeclared.

     So, I changed it to ::size_t, compilation succeed and was able to build the library successfully.

     Kindly resolve the issue.

Thanks & regards,
Krishna

Confidentiality Notice

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Bharat Electronics  or support@bel.co.in immediately