xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Burrell" <daniel.burr...@gmail.com>
Subject access dtd settings
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 04:03:53 GMT
I have parsed a document into dom form and retrieved it using
doc = parser->getDocument();

How can I access the
<!DOCTYPE collection SYSTEM "dtd.dtd">
specifically I want to be able to change "dtd.dtd" to something else.

in the following xml file?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE collection SYSTEM "dtd.dtd">
<collection>
  <description>
     Some recipes used for the XML tutorial.
  </description>
  <recipe>
    <title>Beef Parmesan with Garlic Angel Hair Pasta</title>
    <ingredient name="beef cube steak" amount="1.5" unit="pound"/>
    <preparation>
      <step>
        Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
      </step>
    </preparation>
    <comment>
      Make the meat ahead of time, and refrigerate over night, the acid in
the
      tomato sauce will tenderize the meat even more. If you do this, save
the
      mozzarella till the last minute.
    </comment>
    <nutrition calories="1167" fat="23" carbohydrates="45" protein="32"/>
  </recipe>
</collection>