xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Massari <amass...@datadirect.com>
Subject Re: Null XML document root in some contexts (but working fine in some others with the same code) [huge question]
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 17:07:14 GMT
Hi Roberto,
I gave just a quick look at the code, but it seems to me that you are
creating a visor.xsd schema on the fly; given that the visor.xml sample
file has an hardcoded reference to "visor.xsd", this is going to work
only if also the temp file is located in the same folder where you put
the visor.xsd. Alternatively, you can register an entity resolver that
will recognize the request for "visor.xsd" and provide the
LocalInputSource pointing to the correct generated content.

Alberto