xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Collyer <scoll...@netspinner.co.uk>
Subject Re: Valgrind "possible" memory leaks in xercesc_2_7::SAX2XMLReaderImpl::parse
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 18:22:07 GMT
David Bertoni wrote:

> Are you calling XMLPlatformUtils::Terminate() before your application
> exits?
> Dave

No. My app. doesn't in fact terminate, however - it's a server.
I've done a bit more investigation, and AFAICS, there's no leak,
after having run several transaction through the system.

I'm guessing that this memory is allocated at Xerces initialization
time, and would be released if I terminated it correctly ? If so,
I'll do that, though it's not really a problem for me if that is
the case.

Steve Collyer
Netspinner Ltd

View raw message