xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From "John Yamokoski" <yamok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build problem on mac
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 14:53:15 GMT
Boris,

Right before I checked my email I decided to do something similar.
However, as I have now found out, su is not allowed on OSX by default.
So to get around that problem I just did:

sudo bash
export XERCESCROOT ....
make install

Little bit of a pain but now everything is installed correctly! Thanks
for your help.