xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From 4pzbro...@sneakemail.com
Subject Re: importNode() does not call UserDataHandler
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:17:23 GMT
Hi Alberto,

I assume I have to get this from SVN, right? I found that the
binary/source zips on the website are from 2005...

Maybe the download site (http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/download.cgi)
could say something like that the new 2.7.x versions should be retreived
from SVN and compiled manually, if all patches are desired. Otherwise
people like me would assume that the 2.7.0 package on the website is the
newest in the 2.7 branch, which it isn't.

Anyway, thanks for the effort, you've been a great help!

Cheers,

Uwe

Alberto Massari amassari-at-datadirect.com |xerces-c-users mailing list|