xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Massari <amass...@datadirect.com>
Subject Re: Getting the "schemaLocation" from an XML document
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 19:09:53 GMT
Hi Jamison,
you can force a specific schema to be used in validation by using
parser->setExternalSchemaLocation("namespace_uri schema_file");
alternatively, if your XML file is allowed to point to other schemas,
you should register an XMLEntityResolver handler, and inside its
resolveEntity() callback verify that the parser is trying to open the
schema for the namespace you are waiting, and return an instance of
LocalFileInputSource pointing to the schema you want to force.

Hope this helps,
Alberto