xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From 4pzbro...@sneakemail.com
Subject Re: validating XML Schema files
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 09:05:35 GMT
Thanks for the response :)

--
 > The only way you can test for a grammar to be valid is by loading it
using loadGrammar.
 > Using the DTD or the XMLSchema provided by the specs will in any case
result in less validation checks than the ones listed in the specs itself.
--

Hmm, but then I need to load it twice, once as DOM, and once as grammar.
I could live with less checks, however, I want to catch things like

Is there a way to validate a Schema directly via DTD or Schema, without
using loadGrammar?

Cheers,

Uwe

Alberto Massari amassari-at-datadirect.com |xerces-c-users mailing list|