xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From MBoudreaux <mboudre...@shff.com>
Subject Re: Linker Error with Visual Studio 2003
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:51:38 GMT

Wow, you are correct. All the errors had to deal with the wchar_t type. I
changed my project settings to not treat it as a native type and now the
code links properly.

I now have the problem with it not being able to find the Xerces DLL file,
but I have a feeling I just need to run a make file or check my install
path.

Thanks.
- Matt