xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From meltem <baloncumel...@yahoo.com>
Subject eclipse cygwin and xerces-c help wanted
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:25:41 GMT

hi
I'm new to this forum. I have a really important problem. I'm using eclipse
as my IDE and cygwin's gcc 3.4.4 as compiler. I download and install xerces
from apache by my cygwin. but I can't link xerces libraries with eclipse.
when i want to run one of apache xerces sample SAXCount, it doesn't give any
syntax or another error but it does not see main class and gives a red point
on project directory.   Please someone can tell me about runnig this xerces
examples on eclipse with eclipse compiling..

thanks.. :)