xerces-c-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Strimple <tstrim...@collectivedata.com>
Subject Retrieve list of valid children based on element name.
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:13:42 GMT
I'm trying to setup a system that will allow me to dynamically build xml
documents based on a schema. I've successfully implemented PSVI thinking
that would be all I needed to build the list I wanted, however it only
seems to build a list of children that are actually in the xml, not what
is defined within the schema. For example, in the case of an optional
attribute, it doesn't show up unless the xml document contains it, even
though it's allowed via the stylesheet. I basically just need a list of
valid elements and attributes for a particular element. Is there a way
to build this list using xerces?

Thanks,
Timothy Strimple