xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com>
Subject Re: Help validating XML against an XSD?
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:14:43 GMT
Hi Scott,

Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu> writes:

> I think I know the answer, but is the fgXercesLoadSchema feature new in 3.x?

Yes, it is available since 3.0.0.

> I seem to recall finding no reliable way to prevent it from following
> imports in dependent schemas in the past without registering my own
> resolver and playing some games, so my strategy has been to register
> the namespace -> entity mappings in various ways, rather than
> registering and loading schemas directly like your sample does.

fgXercesLoadSchema won't prevent loading imported/included schemas
that are referenced from schemas that you explicitly load with the
loadGrammar() calls. Only schemas that are specified in the XML
documents.

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov, Code Synthesis        http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog