xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Charles McLouth <cmclo...@perforce.com>
Subject Re: Flat API for Xerces
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:27:06 GMT
Thank you, Fred.  Conceptually I was thinking the same, although the IDL-C
compiler wasn't something that I had considered. It does give me another idea
for generating the code from the IDL or my own p-code.  I'll investigate both,
so thank you.

Any tips for the automated testing? (I looked in the SVN repository but only saw
the source for the tests.)  This would be a significant time-saver, because it
would save me from determining all of the "corner-cases."

thanks,

charlie