xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

From Charles McLouth <cmclo...@perforce.com>
Subject Flat API for Xerces
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:03:19 GMT
I have started a project that I would like to use Xerces for.  Due to the
requirements of the bindings I cannot use c++ classes or exceptions.  I must
structure a wrapper as a flat c api.  Creating this isn't that complicated, but
it is a fair amount of "busy work" which would result in a lot of code to be
tested and debugged.

I have two questions...
Has anyone create a c binding like this?  If one is published it certainly would
reduce my risk.
Regardless of the answer to the first, I certainly see the test applications in
the source tree, but I don't see known inputs and outputs for the tests.  Is
there a set of inputs and outputs preserved in the tree (for regression testing)
that I might also leverage?

many thanks,

charlie