xerces-c-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jason Stewart" <jason.e.stew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN compile gives chinese messages?
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2006 06:53:04 GMT
Hey David,

On 8/24/06, David Cargill <cargilld@ca.ibm.com> wrote:
> Hi Jason,
> I ran into a problem on some Linux platforms where the build defaulted to
> using the GUNIconv transcoder.  I updated packageBinaries.pl to specify
> --enable-transcoder-iconv and that fixed the problem.  Maybe try specifying
> --enable-transcoder-iconv and see if that works.
>

Yes!!

I was getting desperate so I went ahead and tried this, and sure
enough  it did the trick! __AND__ all the Xerces transcoding from
UTF-16 <-> UTF-8 worked perfect as well... So I don't know what the
comment in the code about being a *minimal* transcoder is about.

Now everything is working again.

I'm busy adding more tests for the new DOM level3 additions.

Cheers, jas.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: c-dev-unsubscribe@xerces.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: c-dev-help@xerces.apache.org


Mime
View raw message